Per an NBA press release:
Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks claimed the No. 1 spot on the NBA’s top-selling jerseys list, and the Knicks remain the top-selling team since the beginning of the 2012-13 season. Anthony is the first Knicks player to lead the jersey rankings since the list was first released in the 2001-02 season. The rankings are based on combined sales at the NBA Store on Fifth Avenue and NBAStore.com from November 2012 to present.
Anthony, a six-time NBA All-Star, rose from No. 4 to take the No. 1 spot from reigning NBA and Finals MVP LeBron James of the Miami Heat, who slipped to No. 2. While this marks Anthony’s debut in the No.1 spot, James’ jersey has topped the list four times, and the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant (No.4) has held the position seven times.
The Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant slipped one spot to No. 3 and rounding out the top five is the Chicago Bulls’ Derrick Rose(No. 5).
The Knicks have maintained their position as the best-selling team since they first topped the Bulls at the start of the 2012-13 season. The reigning champion Heat are at No. 2, followed by the Lakers at No. 3, the Brooklyn Nets at No. 4, and the Bulls at No. 5.
The top 15 looks like this:
1. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
2. LeBron James, Miami Heat
3. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
9. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
12. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Dwight Howard, Los Angels Lakers
14. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
15. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
As a team, the Thunder rank seventh overall in jerseys sold.