1. The Thunder is the better team. If anyone would like to argue that point, the prosecution presents five wins in six games as State’s Exhibit A. The prosecution rests.
2. OKC is one boxout, and one Russell Westbrook desperation jumper that hit the rim, from being unbeaten at home in the playoffs. I don’t know if that record will survive this postseason, but it will survive this series.
3. Kendrick Perkins is probably super pissed right now. Westbrook too.
4. Nene’s hairstyle is not postseason material. He looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid.
5. Tattoos, or at least getting them here or working here as a tattoo artist, was illegal in Oklahoma so recently that there has to be some carry-over effect. Bad karma for Denver in OKC. Especially Chris Andersen, who prompted my brother’s basketball-novice girlfriend to blurt out, “Whoa. Eewww. What the hell is that all about? That’s gross. What’s his problem? Why does that guy do that?” Keep Reading…