I don’t know if you know this, but there’s this thing called “Twitter” and some people use it. It has connected the world and become one of the biggest tools in social media. It’s all very meta.
Currently, there’s six players on the Thunder roster using Twitter – Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Thabo Sefolosha, Byron Mullens and Nick Collison. We know a few things about each player from following their accounts.
- Nick Collison is extremely witty and funny. He also likes nice weather.
- Kevin Durant likes movies, enjoys chatting with fans and at times, actually acts his age.
- Russell Westbrook does not enjoy proper English, nor complete sentences.
- James Harden tweets at extremely random times and tweets extremely random things.
- I think Byron Mullens forgot about his.
- Thabo’s is… let’s just say boring.
But what could we really know about each player from their Twitter? Is there more to it? Well, there’s this little website called TweetPsych and it does just that – it analyzes tweets and tells you what they really mean. Let’s investigate. Keep Reading…